68/171 West Coast Highway, Scarborough WA 6019From $2,000,000
Luxury Beachfront Living with Front Row Vistas VIP Twilight Wednesday 22nd 5 - 6.30pm Come and enjoy the sunset. Simply superb.
Apartment - Scarborough WA
This luxury beachfront apartment offers some of the most stunning beachside panoramas imaginable. Set on the South Western face of this striking architectural landmark building, with the benefit of elevated views drawing 180 degrees of panoramic scenery into your own exquisite world. This is beachside living at a whole new level.
The apartment itself is of enormous proportion with stunning high celling clearances and open flow living set around an immaculate centralised kitchen. Sprawling windows remind you of the significance of your location as you are constantly reconnected to this pristine emotive environment. Offering three generous bedrooms, the main with high quality ensuite and walk-in robe, separate laundry, and an enormous full span balcony wrapped around the decadent open living and entertainment areas.
With the recent $100 million revitalisation, the Scarborough precinct will offer added amenity ensuring it becomes the number one coastal location in Perth.
The Esplanade will be transformed to offer decked boardwalks and viewing platforms, greater range of restaurants and retail, revitalised surf lifesaving club rooms as well as a 50m pool. In conjunction, there will be a new play area complete with skate park.
Already a dynamic location with the Summerset Arts Festival, Sunset Wine event, Surf Life Saving Championships and the like, Scarborough will continue to grow as a dynamic location with increasing choices for its residents.
Some of the many features include:
• Master bedroom robes with built-in cabinetwork.
• Engineered timber flooring with compliant acoustic underlay.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Reconstituted stone Kitchen and bathroom benchtops
• Quality electric induction glass cooktop
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Keyless Wi-Fi entry door locks.
• Acoustic and thermal insulation levels that exceed the normal standards.
• Technology including keyless entry door locks, wirelessly controlled lights
• Boutique development which is 100% residential – no commercial units
• Low strata fees which is managed by a leading Strata Company.
• Lounge and library area.
• Function room – including kitchenette and dining area.
• Games Room – providing an assortment of game tables
• Outdoor BBQ’s and gas fire pits.
• Separate laundry
• Two car secure parking and storage area
For further enquiries please contact Adam Marchant 0414 434 686.