5/9 Bradshaw Crescent, MANNING WA 6152$985,000
Construction completing end of August
Apartment - MANNING WA
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment enjoys a premium north facing aspect and city view glimpses from the main living, master bedroom and outdoor living spaces. Boasting 115sqm of internal living and 59sqm of outdoor living, this apartment would perfectly suit you if you’re a downsizer or empty nester looking to retain a large home design.
Construction completion is estimated for the end of August 2022, so you can buy brand new with certainty.
Step in the front door into the entry foyer area, turn the corner and you’ll find a spacious kitchen that features ample storage, a large breakfast bar, dishwasher, large pantry and a separate dining area.
A second hallway separates the bedrooms and bathrooms creating privacy between the main living areas. The master bedroom features two robes and a large ensuite with double vanity. The second bedroom features a robe, private ensuite and access to a private south facing balcony.
You’ll also enjoy these extras: a third bedroom with a robe that could also function as an office; a private laundry space; built-in study nook, and a third bathroom.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• 3 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• 2 secure carbays
• 2x north and south facing outdoor living areas
• Large master bedroom with private ensuite
• Private laundry with a washing machine and dryer
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar and adjoining dining area
• Study nook
• Engineered timber flooring to the living, dining, and kitchen areas.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to living and bedrooms.
• EV charging bays in basement
• High grade building security features including access control to all entry points and lifts, secured basement carpark and after-hours building security
• Highly efficient water fixtures that offer a 20-30% reduction in water use
• Highly efficient LED lighting with ongoing energy costs
• Passive solar design to reduce heating and cooling costs
• Abundant natural light and high ceilings
• Full height glazing
• Abundant storage, both at home and within the basement
• Electrical vehicle parking and charge points
• 16 bicycle racks for easy and secure storage
Low Strata Fees | Completion estimated for end of August 2022 now available for viewing.
Contact Adam Marchant below to request a private viewing or to enquire about this brand-new apartment opportunity.
Disclaimer: the photos used are for illustrative purposes only.
ABOUT THE BRADSHAW
With a stunning attention to detail and premium finishes that create lasting prestige and value, each apartment at The Bradshaw is designed to help you settle in style from the moment you step inside.
Located in the heart of Manning, The Bradshaw puts everyday conveniences, social activities and outdoor recreation right on your doorstep. This boutique development of just 22 apartments enjoys a truly connected address on the doorstep of the Canning River Foreshore, with the Canning Bridge Train Station ready to connect you to the city, while Westfield Booragoon and Carousel Shopping Centre offer a huge array of shops, dining options and recreational facilities. For students, Curtin University, Murdoch University and the University of Western Australia are all within a short drive.
Plus, as the finishing touch to the brand-new Manning Community Hub development, The Bradshaw ensures you’ll be right at the centre of a close-knit community with so much to offer.
The new Manning Community Hub is truly something special, and it’s yours to enjoy every day at The Bradshaw. Home to the state-of-the-art Manning Library, a large community hall perfect for events, sporting clubroom, Manning Toy Library and more, there’s always something happening – just waiting for you to be part of.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 144 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking