Expertise In Project Marketing & Sales
Ready to turn your project concept into a community?
No matter the size of your development, we’ll provide you with an end-to-end targeted plan for the full length of your development from getting it off the ground and launched, right through to finding the right buyers and supporting the settlement phase for new home owners.
- Fully integrated visualisation, marketing and sales capability.
- Single point of accountability for performance.
- A personalised end-to-end customer journey experience.
in Project Sales
of prospective buyers
REIWA Sales &
Marketing Award Winners
— project marketing and sales package —
An Australian First Service Offering
A new vision for project marketing
Customer expectations are evolving. This requires a new approach. We understand the challenges faced in selling off-the-plan, which is why we’ve built a brand-new Performance-Based Model that combines proven experience with industry leading capability, and you only pay for the results!
This is an Australian first service offering where we invest into the development, taking on board the costs for marketing and selling the development. As the developer, you then pay based on success only.
Here’s what’s included:
- Our full end-to-end service approach
- Zero upfront costs for marketing and advertising.
- Multi-channel visualisation, marketing and sales package.
- State of the art technology and digital expertise.
- Data driven approach that is used to tailor the customer journey.
- Single point of accountability.
- Reduced development timeline.
- Maximised price points.
- We 100% guarantee to obtain selling results.
- Commission based on individual sales program required for the project.
“Buying a home is one of the most important purchases we make. Buyers want to deal with someone who understands their wants and needs.”
End-To-End Service Delivery Approach
Turning Your Project Concept into a Community
Our hard work and commitment to the industry has been recognised with REIWA’s 2021 ‘Top Digital Marketing Strategy’ and ‘#1 Project Marketing Sales’ awards. At Jones Realty & Projects, we are driven to be the best at delivering results for our clients which means our team adopt a strategic approach in everything we do, backed by a full understanding around the intricacies of timing, market conditions, target market identification and local competition.
It’s only once we have disseminated all this information, can we begin the process of formulating a targeted promotion and sales plan. This involves:
- Project & sales feasibility
- Development site identification
- Historical sales data reporting
- Geographic analysis
- Target market identification
- Support in development approvals process.
- Assistance with capital raising
- Guidance with floorplan configurations
- Preparation of sales contracts and legal documentation
Architectural and Marketing Visualisation
- Fast, high value go-to- market strategies.
- Project collateral – renders, photography, brochures, signage, videos, 3D walk-throughs, price lists.
- Marketing & Brand strategy and design.
- Website design & development.
Building Value & Awareness
- Targeted digital marketing campaigns.
- Targeted promotion on realestate.com.au.
- Digital remarketing campaigns, to engage warm audiences..
- Email marketing and automation, with access to a qualified and engaged buyer database.
Finding Your Buyers
Lead Generation & Nurturing
- Needs – solution marketing campaign framework, to find buyers that are right for your development.
- Carefully considered marketing campaigns that target buyers in their research, evaluation and decision-making stages.
- Follow up marketing system to build relationships and provide buyer journey value.
- Content marketing strategies to nurture buyers using market insights, key project updates and educational resources.
- Ongoing refinement and expansion of digital marketing campaigns based on data analysis, trends and engagement.
- Staged development releases, launches and buyer events.
The Selling Process
Converting Prospects into Buyers
- Dedicated project sales representative team.
- Systematic follow up process from initial enquiry.
- Display opens run on a schedule and by appointment 7 days a week.
- An in-house residential selling team provide appraisal and sales assistance for downsizers and upgraders, to ensure a seamless transition and settlement of both properties.
- Ongoing reporting and qualitative buyer feedback.
- Development of concepts for buyer incentives.
- Face to face inspections/appointments to ascertain buyer needs, in alignment with the project.
- An in-house mortgage broker service for clients that require finance assistance.
72% of customers expect brands to personalise engagement to their needs.
Optimal Customer Experience
Seamless Home Buying Experience
- A client handover process with the Project Manager to finalise apartment selections.
- Our client nurture team take care of the key handover and information packs post settlement.
- Our client liaison team implement a tailored follow up communication plan, right through to settlement.
Ready to start marketing & selling your project?
Your dedicated sales team
As an award winning businessman and Realtor Steve provides Strategic Project Marketing and Project Sales feasibility solutions across many of Perth markets.
His business is built on dedication, communication, determination, knowledge & most all TRUST. His ability to cater and adapt to all of his clients needs is an essential asset he possesses. Just as the Real Estate industry evolves to become more digital and cutting edge so does Steve. His knowledge of all forms of property and development across the landscape provides his clients with the knowledge and confidence of them reaching and exceeding their real estate expectations.
Nicole prides herself on providing incomparable customer service through a hands on, professional approach to ensure your biggest asset is in the best hands and that you’re a part of the process, every step of the way. She has created and aligned herself with a strong network of business professionals and an overseas network with direct channels to China, Singapore and Hong Kong to create a complete solution for your real estate journey.
Her philosophy is there is no luck in real estate when finding the right solutions for you, regardless of your property needs. It is the direct result of a carefully planned and well executed process.
As a REIWA award winning agent with over 17 years of real estate experience, Adam is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to being a consummate real estate professional. Adam brings a stellar reputation; a diverse skill set and is highly regarded by both his clients and associates. Well known for his reputation as an adept negotiator with a service-based ethos and residential sales knowledge and proven track record. With an empathetic and understanding approach to his client’s needs and desire to forge long term client relationships, many of which have become advocates and friends in his community.
Senior Sales Executive
In the past 11 years, Lee has become an esteemed real estate professional highly regarded by his clients. As a multi-REIWA award winner, a previous owner of a successful real estate business and experience in international property sales, Lee is hard-working, well-connected and demonstrates a high level of expertise and dedication to help his clients navigate the property market.
Lee was also in the RAF for several years as a physical training instructor and is a qualified high school teacher of P.E. and Maths, which has provided him with valuable skills to understand his clients needs to ensure a smooth and successful home buying experience.
Annette’s career background has centered in and around property and property development. With a natural love for real estate and an enthusiastic, genuine nature she is inherently suited to the property industry. With over a decade’s worth of residential, project sales and property development experience.
Annette’s aim is to ensure every one of her clients are set on a firm path towards successful property ownership and investment using her knowledge of the local market, her exceptional attention to detail, high level of professional service and strong negotiation skills.
Matthew is originally from Sydney, but has made Perth his home in recent years, Matthew has quickly grown to love the relaxed Perth lifestyle and appreciate Perth’s exciting and unlimited potential and growth. Matt’s professional property experience spans 15 years and encompasses all aspects of property, from banking finance, land sales, development and residential sales.
Passionate, driven and genuine, Matt’s extensive experience in industries reliant on high standard customer service and sales for success, means his goals are always entirely client orientated.
Dan has spent years in the trades industry specialising in building and construction. Forging his identity as an incredible team player with a high work ethic, Dan’s likable nature made his transition into real estate nothing short of effortless.
Dan loves face to face conversations and connecting with his buyers to really understand where they are coming from. Trust and honesty is what is needed during any real estate transaction, and its Dan’s attitude that will make you feel completely at ease during your entire buying and selling journey. Loving the challenge that is real estate, Dan is a key player in the close-knit team here at Jones Realty & Projects.
Your dedicated customer service team
Hannah joins our team with 12 plus years experience in the real estate industry. A majority of this time was working as a Property Manager and has now moved through the an administrative role to become the office manager as she has a strong love for this side of the industry. Hannah is loving her role at Jones Realty & Projects supporting our team.
Having moved to Perth from the UK in 2012 Hannah loves the beautiful beaches blue skies of Perth and enjoys spending quality time with her family and have a love of baking.
Cheryl’s years of experience in Property Management & Sales Administration ensures the smooth operation of sales in our office and assisting clients with their questions and making their home buying journey seamless. With Cheryl’s support, clients can enjoy the process of buying or selling their property as much as possible, making for a positive experience at what can be a very stressful time.
Cheryl wears her heart on her sleeve and prides herself on being sensitive, compassionate, and trustworthy. When she’s not working, she loves to spend time with her 4 grandchildren, family, and friends, and enjoys getting active and walking her Boston Terrier, Chilli.
Sales & Administration Associate
Customer service runs through Kayla’s veins, with over 10 years hands on experience in the customer service industry ranging from administration and hospitality right the way through to the ski fields of Japan. Kayla’s bubbly and vivacious energy is absolutely infectious, and she has the unique ability to make people feel immediately comfortable in her presence.
Currently embedding herself at a grass roots level, Kayla is well on her way to becoming an amazing administrator and sales executive within Jones Realty & Projects.
Customer Service Liaison
Vanda joins the team as our Customer Service Liaison with over 2 years’ experience in the real estate industry, working along side her husband in all facets of the marketing and selling process including, client nurture, database management, events management and customer meet and greet.
With a background in the health industry, Vanda has developed a real love for the people part of business and is well respected for her tenacity and humanity. There is no one better to help support you on your home buying journey.
Shayne is a specialist mortgage broker and a professional problem solver, who thinks outside the proverbial box to help clients reach their goals, while making the journey to home ownership a pain free, enjoyable and professional experience.
“My goals are to help change the broker industry and create an attractive path to home ownership; by being warm, approachable, knowledgeable, efficient, and ethical. To write great loan applications; to help clients reach their dreams quicker through education, marketing, and networking with likeminded business”.
SMSF Specialist Investment Consultant
Daniel is our specialist consultant who helps people understand how they can start an investment portfolio using their superannuation and build their life time savings into an income stream by investing into Property, with 13 years of Customer service, sales and marketing Daniel can help show you the secrets to long term wealth creation.
Daniel enjoys meeting new people and has a high level of customer service that’s required to help you get the best results in property Investment. Daniel can relate to many different scenarios and help customise a strategy personalised to your needs.
Kerrie is our Accounts Officer bringing many years of knowledge and experience in supporting all things accounts, payroll and finance management. She loves being organised, things balancing and prides herself in her work. Kerrie runs her own small business providing Finance & Business Management to many clients and loves working with Jones Realty & Projects on a day to day basis.
Outside of work Kerrie enjoys the outdoors and camping away with her family.